I haven’t written to this blog for almost three months now.
Two big changes has happened in my life in the meantime:
- I have become a daddy
- I have changed my profession
Talking about being a father now would be nice but does not really fit into the topics of this blog. But talking about my new job really does!
I am proud to announce that I have joined QlikTech as an employee in Nov 2010. I am working now as a PreSales Consultant at QlikTech. This brings me to the most important point related to this blog:
I can now concentrate on Business Intelligence and QlikView by 100%. Doing so I will definitely continue to write articles on qlikblog.at. But in comparison to the past I will try to broaden the topics I write about a little bit.
My personal goal is to write about QlikView and related technologies/concepts which are often used when working on Business Intelligence projects with QlikView.
So at the moment I have the following topic map in my mind:
- QlikView, QlikView, QlikView
- QlikView Publisher/Server
- Publishing more tools for the daily work with QlikView like the “Nested if-generator tool”, which is used by visitors of qlikblog.at more than 100-times used a day (!!!!)
- QlikView APIs
- Related web technologies (At least since introduction of extension in QV know-how of web-related technologies become more and more important for QV-developers!)
- Operating systems both on client and server side