- Stefan WALTHER
A big QlikView / Qlik Sense fan and always trying to push the boundaries of these two products with several integration techniques.
Get Updates !
- Using Bootstrap CSS in Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Funnel Chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- MediaBox Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Calendar Heatmap Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- QR Code Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Generate Your Qlik Sense Extension in Less Than 2 Minutes
- See you there?: Hackathon@Qonnections2014
- Improvements to WebPageViewer2 QlikView Extension
- SlopeGraph for QlikView (D3SlopeGraph QlikView Extension)
- Calendar Heatmap QlikView Extension (D3CalendarView)
- QlikChallenge (1)
- QlikTips (41)
- QlikView 9 (4)
- QlikView 10 (10)
- QlikView 11 (12)
- QV Server/Publisher (6)
- Creating Applications (18)
- Development /QV Developer (46)
- News (15)
- SysAdmin/Installation (7)
- QlikView-Online-Tools (3)
- German Articles (25)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology News (1)
- Fun (1)
- Qlik Sense (6)
Category Archives: Extensions
In the last months I have received quite often the request to add a new feature to my WebPageViewer2 extension (you could even say it’s a bugfix): The extension did reload the web page on every QlikView refresh event (e.g. making any selections), even if the Url of the web page did not change. Improvement […]
Edward Tufte's slopegraph brought to QlikView as a solution using QlikView's extension concept and D3.
I have recently published a free calendar heatmap QliView extension to compare values on a day-per-day basis over a long period of time (several years). The extension is developed using D3 and based on an existing solution by Mike Bostok called "Calendar View".
To be honest, I’m a little bit frustrated when talking about open-source development for QlikView. For quite some time I am trying to share as much content as possible and the response/feedback is little. For a long time I was thinking that maybe I am just developing solutions which are not used/needed by customers and […]
OK, it’s now time to stop with theory and start coding. We’ll create our first “Hello World” extension.
This article is part of a series of articles, see also the table of contents. ← Previous Chapter The Concept of QlikView Extensions The concept of QlikView Extensions has been introduced with QlikView 10 and improved with QlikView 11+. A QlikView Extension allows you to visualize your data the way you want to see it. […]
This article is part of a series of articles, see also the table of contents. Beginning with QlikView 10 I have started to develop QlikView Extensions. To be honest, starting to work with this concept of creating plugins for QlikView was really hard. At this time only little documentation and only a few examples were […]