- Stefan WALTHER
A big QlikView / Qlik Sense fan and always trying to push the boundaries of these two products with several integration techniques.
Get Updates !
- Using Bootstrap CSS in Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Funnel Chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- MediaBox Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Calendar Heatmap Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- QR Code Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Generate Your Qlik Sense Extension in Less Than 2 Minutes
- Improvements to WebPageViewer2 QlikView Extension
- SlopeGraph for QlikView (D3SlopeGraph QlikView Extension)
- Calendar Heatmap QlikView Extension (D3CalendarView)
- Plea for Open Source Development in the QlikView World
- QlikChallenge (1)
- QlikTips (42)
- QlikView 9 (4)
- QlikView 10 (10)
- QlikView 11 (12)
- QV Server/Publisher (6)
- Creating Applications (18)
- Development /QV Developer (46)
- News (14)
- SysAdmin/Installation (7)
- QlikView-Online-Tools (3)
- German Articles (23)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology News (1)
- Fun (1)
- Qlik Sense (6)
Category Archives: Qlik Sense
Demonstration how to use Bootstrap within Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions without clashing the style of Qlik Sense.
I have just published a customizable Funnel chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense: Documentation & Download: github.com/stefanwalther/qsFunnel
The idea behind the MediaBox Visualization Extension is to have on Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense which can serve different media types. As of now the following media types are supported: (External) Images Videos Web sites Screenshots Roadmap I am planning to support more media types, but I need your feedback! What are the media […]
This is the port of my Calendar Heatmap Extension to Qlik Sense.
I have created this Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense for a customer who is presenting some dashboards in kiosk mode and wanted to include a QR Code to point to some offerings on their website. You can download this Visualization Extension from GitHub.
I have created this tool for my daily work. Instead of always reinventing the wheel and setting up a project structure for Qlik Sense Extensions, I prefer to let it generated. Project Site: https://github.com/QlikDev/generator-qsExtension