- Stefan WALTHER
A big QlikView / Qlik Sense fan and always trying to push the boundaries of these two products with several integration techniques.
Get Updates !
- Using Bootstrap CSS in Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Funnel Chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- MediaBox Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Calendar Heatmap Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- QR Code Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Generate Your Qlik Sense Extension in Less Than 2 Minutes
- See you there?: Hackathon@Qonnections2014
- Improvements to WebPageViewer2 QlikView Extension
- SlopeGraph for QlikView (D3SlopeGraph QlikView Extension)
- Calendar Heatmap QlikView Extension (D3CalendarView)
- QlikChallenge (1)
- QlikTips (41)
- QlikView 9 (4)
- QlikView 10 (10)
- QlikView 11 (12)
- QV Server/Publisher (6)
- Creating Applications (18)
- Development /QV Developer (46)
- News (15)
- SysAdmin/Installation (7)
- QlikView-Online-Tools (3)
- German Articles (25)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology News (1)
- Fun (1)
- Qlik Sense (6)
Category Archives: QlikTips
Demonstration how to use Bootstrap within Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions without clashing the style of Qlik Sense.
This solution demonstrates how you can combine several objects from multiple QlikView applications into a single dashboard (Executive Dashboard).
I have created a new QlikView object extension which overcomes some limitations of the WebPageViewer extension which is part of the default QlikView installation.
This article demonstrates a custom solution how to pre-select a category in QlikView AccessPoint. The pre-selected category will be opened by default, but the user still has the possibility to change the category by using the category select box (which is the default behavior of QlikView AccessPoint).
Creating Mashups in QlikView is extremely simple but I am very often surprised that QlikView’s ability to integrate QlikView documents and objects into other web application is not used very often, sometimes it is not even known that this can be achieved easily. Maybe one reason for that is that documentation and examples are very […]
Reloading QlikView Documents using the Ajax-/Mobile-Client (Triggering EDX Tasks by using a QlikView Extension) (QlikTip #47)
It is quite easy to reload a current QlikView document if you are using the IE-Plugin or QlikView Desktop. But achieving the same result if you are using the Ajax-/Web-/Mobile-Client is a bit more demaning. The solution described here closes the gap using a combined approach of misc. QlikView integration techniques: The QMS API (QlikView […]
I have already posted my favorite cheat sheets for jQuery. Today here are my favorites for CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets v3): Cheat Sheet by CSS3.com Online cheat sheet by CSS3.com with a comparison to CSS1 and CSS2 plus a direct link to the CSS reference on W3C.org. http://www.css3.com/cheat-sheets/ CSS3 Cheat Sheet / Smashing Magazine Excellent […]