- Stefan WALTHER
A big QlikView / Qlik Sense fan and always trying to push the boundaries of these two products with several integration techniques.
Get Updates !
- Using Bootstrap CSS in Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Funnel Chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- MediaBox Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Calendar Heatmap Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- QR Code Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Generate Your Qlik Sense Extension in Less Than 2 Minutes
- See you there?: Hackathon@Qonnections2014
- Improvements to WebPageViewer2 QlikView Extension
- SlopeGraph for QlikView (D3SlopeGraph QlikView Extension)
- Calendar Heatmap QlikView Extension (D3CalendarView)
- QlikChallenge (1)
- QlikTips (41)
- QlikView 9 (4)
- QlikView 10 (10)
- QlikView 11 (12)
- QV Server/Publisher (6)
- Creating Applications (18)
- Development /QV Developer (46)
- News (15)
- SysAdmin/Installation (7)
- QlikView-Online-Tools (3)
- German Articles (25)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology News (1)
- Fun (1)
- Qlik Sense (6)
Tag Archives: QlikView 11.2
In the last months I have received quite often the request to add a new feature to my WebPageViewer2 extension (you could even say it’s a bugfix): The extension did reload the web page on every QlikView refresh event (e.g. making any selections), even if the Url of the web page did not change. Improvement […]
Edward Tufte's slopegraph brought to QlikView as a solution using QlikView's extension concept and D3.
I have recently published a free calendar heatmap QliView extension to compare values on a day-per-day basis over a long period of time (several years). The extension is developed using D3 and based on an existing solution by Mike Bostok called "Calendar View".