- Stefan WALTHER
A big QlikView / Qlik Sense fan and always trying to push the boundaries of these two products with several integration techniques.
Get Updates !
- Using Bootstrap CSS in Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions
- Funnel Chart Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- MediaBox Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Calendar Heatmap Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- QR Code Visualization Extension for Qlik Sense
- Generate Your Qlik Sense Extension in Less Than 2 Minutes
- See you there?: Hackathon@Qonnections2014
- Improvements to WebPageViewer2 QlikView Extension
- SlopeGraph for QlikView (D3SlopeGraph QlikView Extension)
- Calendar Heatmap QlikView Extension (D3CalendarView)
- QlikChallenge (1)
- QlikTips (41)
- QlikView 9 (4)
- QlikView 10 (10)
- QlikView 11 (12)
- QV Server/Publisher (6)
- Creating Applications (18)
- Development /QV Developer (46)
- News (15)
- SysAdmin/Installation (7)
- QlikView-Online-Tools (3)
- German Articles (25)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology News (1)
- Fun (1)
- Qlik Sense (6)
Tag Archives: QlikView 11
In the last months I have received quite often the request to add a new feature to my WebPageViewer2 extension (you could even say it’s a bugfix): The extension did reload the web page on every QlikView refresh event (e.g. making any selections), even if the Url of the web page did not change. Improvement […]
Edward Tufte's slopegraph brought to QlikView as a solution using QlikView's extension concept and D3.
I have recently published a free calendar heatmap QliView extension to compare values on a day-per-day basis over a long period of time (several years). The extension is developed using D3 and based on an existing solution by Mike Bostok called "Calendar View".
OK, it’s now time to stop with theory and start coding. We’ll create our first “Hello World” extension.
This article is part of a series of articles, see also the table of contents. Beginning with QlikView 10 I have started to develop QlikView Extensions. To be honest, starting to work with this concept of creating plugins for QlikView was really hard. At this time only little documentation and only a few examples were […]
I have uploaded a QlikView Document Extension which enables you to add the ability to a QlikView application that its UI will be refreshed automatically every X seconds. I have developed this extension some months ago and it is already used by quite a lot of customers and partners who are using this extension for […]
If you install QlikView you’ll find an extension example called “Bullet Chart” with a basic implementation to integrate bullet charts in QlikView. This results into a basic bullet chart but without a description and sub-title of the KPI, furthermore if you want to add a series of KPIs you have to create and configure several […]